pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday

Today I have a lot of chores to do. Want me to list them all? I am making more up as I go. Up to page 252 of Windows Programmin. Not finished yet with the movie A Wing And A Prayer. Finished tazra ôøùä. It was easy because I didn't do any chanting. It is going to take me a while to work back up to that one. I did handweights, situps, nasal irrigation and stretching last night. This morning the nasal irrigation didn't go so well and I go to work about 45 minutes late. My nose was clogged or so said the nasal irrigation device, because no water came out the other nostril. Been following the news in Israel. Girls are going to Pittsburgh tonight and on to Harrisburg tomorrow. My finger hurts again today. I did a couple of tech reviews. Working on a negative balance design document. Went to the Syrian Bakery for lunch a late lunch. Had the Gyros. Also the thing about yogurt is I hate it but this Syrian yogurt is really good.
 
Chores: run dishwasher, set vcr clocks, clean blue bag, straighten toys, buy fruits, make Z's bed, bring home food at work, wash kit floor, check bp, fix printer, print soccer sched, check email, work on fall semester, clean in box, charity work, walk dogs, movie a wing and a prayer, another movie, brush pets teeth, gauze dogs, steam clean basement, water plants, brush cats, brush dogs, hand weights, situps, nasal irrigation, stretch, shave (its been a couple of days), motrin, sudafed and advair too why not. Motrin for the finger, sudafed for the nose and advair for the coughing.
 
S and Z will be back tomorrow so my movie quota goes up from 1/2 to 1 per night. I emailed my parents and they are staying in the Sheraton in Ann Arbor and renting a car. Well I better go if I plan to leave by 5:10.


Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares