pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday

Another Monday. Friday we picked up the car. It was $795. Saturday we cleaned the garage. Later S went to Hiller's. Sunday was the camp Gan Israel picnic. Later I mowed the lawn. I have these cuts at the start of my fingernails. Sunday I called my Aunt Sylvia. Sunday L had a friend sleep over. Page 600 of Wolves of the Calla. Nothing to here at work. Girls are leaving August 18 returning August 26 to go visit my wife's father and step mother. Forgot fruit today. Charity work last night. My cousin who are brother's and very religious, both of their wives are expecting. Weird dream. Back in college. Army reserve. Prom night. Cell phones. Girls bathroom at the dance. Up to chapter 14 in PL/SQL 21 days. Checked in project 16083-1 and sold a posix book.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares