pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, July 31, 2006

Catching up

I seem to have not written on Friday. Here are some notes from my notes. p 212 Wolves of the Calla. Softball game cancelled after 10 min. S getting a new cell phone. Fixed turnover 14140 task 51. S called me about weekend work. Took a walk with Bill. Bill asked me about eft cap run.
 
Wow where has the time gone another month is almost gone. We went to the Chabad House for Shabbat lunch. It was really fun. After it was over I help clean up. It was so hot. I was using a big broom and sweeping the carpeted floor where the buffet was held. Chasing after Z kept my food intake down and exercise burn off up. Before the buffet I went to the storage locker and dropped a lot of stuff into there. After the lunch we all went to the Salvation Army and dropped a lot of stuff into there too. We spent most of the day cleaning to get ready for Sunday. Also S took a nap and we had a late dinner. I had beef taquitos.
 
Sunday was Z's birthday party. It was also a lot of fun. It was a lot of work too. Our Israeli friends were there and so were some other Jews. I picked up bagels from Panera's Bread House. Last night I worked on my Hebrew Java program. I also read the last piece of the ôøùä called öå or tzav. I listened to the Torah chanting for this week's ôøùä today. I was able to recognize whenever he says og the king of bashan. Something like og ha melech bibashan. I steam cleaned the basement last night.
 
Today Z had an ultrasound. S is home now and very tired. I didn't have to go.


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares