pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday

I get to go home soon. Soon as I finish this and read the daily headlines in Israel. I expanded my Sheminai reading to this morning. Otherwise I won't finish this ôøùä this week. S called me and the weather is cold in Wisconsin. I finished the Return of the King movie. Up to page 140 in Windows Programming. I washed the bathroom. I did some laundry and cleaned the garage. I have to put my bike on to the bike rack and take it home. I also have to clean the house some more. Also weed the garden, steam clean, mow, weed whack and edge the lawn. Take out the garbage and fix the lint sock. In addition I need to do other chores and now I can't remember them. I went with Tom to a place near the Stone School Road and Ellsworth to have a Gyro. This is lamb in a pita roll. I did a tech review too. Also I fixed up my work for a design document. As usual I went for a bike ride at 2PM.


Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares