pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday

The computers are tired and don't feel much like working any more. I too was too lazy to bring my bike to work. I didn't ride it over the weekend either. Over the weekend I spoke to my parents about their choice of hotel. S wants them to stay at the Comfort Inn or Days Inn or some hotel on Carpenter. I also talked to my Aunt Sylvia and my brother Matt and my wife's mother. I went to the storage unit and put the easel in there. I vacuumed the whole house twice. First before steam cleaning and then again after steam cleaning. I didn't finish the vacuuming upstairs. I might do it tonight. The cleaning lady is coming tomorrow so it seems like a waste. I watched three movies. The Associate. The Flying Tigers. In Country. I am up to page 170 of Windows Programming. I bought a Dremel sharpener and now I need to return it. I listened to the ôøùä of the week this morning. S, L, R, and Z are on the ferry boat across Lake Michigan right now. Tidal is running really slow right now.


Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares