pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

busy at work

Today I am very busy at work. I managed to close my eyes for a few minutes before I got really busy. We had a claims payable workgroup meeting. I have to finish the late claim filing project. Also there is the check in for the member span region status fix. Also I have to redo Romeo's work. He was a contractor with a cool name. Now he is gone and I was tech reviewing his project on the um mrn cpi table load. It was simply a conversion to new standards. Now I have to do it and someone else will tech review it. I am up to page 242 of windows programming. I started the tazra ôøùä. I have more charity work to do. I went to the Syrian bakery for lunch yesterday. Today management bought us taco bell food. We had barbeque chicken for dinner. I went to Lowes after picking up R at soccer practice. The soccer mom who turned me on to the Dark Tower series is now back in our circle of connection because her daughter is on my daughter's soccer team. Good because I read book 5 Wolves of the Calla from the library and book 6 and 7 I don't think are there. S busted me for not balancing the checkbook for 3 months so now I have to do it. Back to the movies. I finished the big red one another war movie. I have one more a wing and a prayer and that will be the last war movie.


Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares