pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Got the screws

I can't remember if I wrote yesterday or not. I watched half of the movie Return of the King. My wife and kids are now in Wisconsin. My parents are visiting Labor Day weekend. I went with a coworker to the Evergreen for Chinese carry out. I also went to Carpenter Brothers and got some screws. Two days ago I read only commentary on the Torah, no Torah and no Hebrew. The reason is because I read a whole page of commentary. It was about tame and tahor. We don't really know what it was they thought it was since it was so long ago. It is like the constitution can be interpreted by judges our Torah can be interpreted by rabbis. I am up to page 130 in Windows 3.1 Programming for Mere Mortals. As usual I rode my bike around the block. I didn't have to Shlep the bike to work, I left it here in the shipping and receiving area. Hopefully my neighbor can fix my string trimmer since it leaked all over my shed. The fuel tank is completely empty. My new favorite website is haaretz flash news http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/ShTickers.html  I am still reading it. Gotta run and take care of the pets.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares