pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Israel News

The news in Israel. Israel attacked the enemy in a hospital in a town called baalbek. The enemy fired 300 rockets injuring 168 people in the holy land. I am up to page 340 in Wolves of the Calla. This is a fantastic book. My check number program is not correct. Prabha is going to fix it. Z got glow in the dark magnetics. S says the $100 my parents gave him is all spent. She belittles everything my parents do. She says we bought him dinner out, that is tonight's plan. Hopefully she lets me call them before 8:30 when he is still awake. Fight, fight, fight it's all we seem to do. S says the money for his present paid for driving him around, food he wanted at Krogers (a grocery store), dinner out and the magnetics toy. I am waiting to spend my wife's father's money at Wheels in Motion. I called them and they have all four of the accesories I wanted for my bike. I opened my new CD HighFidelity. This was purchased when we went to Birch Run Barnes and Noble on July 3, 2006. I read one page of Sheminai, the Torah in English, the commentary and then chanted the Hebrew quietly to myself. We fought about how difficult and uneffective I am at getting the kids to bed. She yells and they have no choice but to listen to her. I don't like yelling at children. I don't like making idle threats, cavalier remarks and causal aggresive comments with no intention of backing them up with action. Tonight I hope to get Scott the neighbor help me install the new tank on the string trimmer. The directions say you need a T#25 screwdriver, which I don't have. Does Lowes sell it? I have a $145 Lowes gift card in my wallet. Last night I made $25 for tasting hot sauces for some company. Also sold a photoshop book, so no need to lower any prices. I also read the enemy of Israel fired rockets into the West Bank, oops hitting the wrong people they must be thinking.


Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares