pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Moving along

Just moving along doing nothing. Here at work. Got up late today. Past page 213 in Window Programming. Watched 90 minutes of movie the big red one. Monday night saw Airport 75. Haven't been doing any exercise or other stuff. Got a few more bunks listed for sale. Did some charity work. Z wouldn't go to bed until 11:30 and it gave me a major head ache. It was good to see the wife and kids after so long. Finished Sheminai this morning and started the next ôøùä. Listened to this week's ôøùä on the head phones at work on Monday. Can't believe there is a cease fire in Israel. Been checking Haaretz headlines every day. Finished chapter 14 of Oracle PL/SQL O'Reilly. It is a chapter on cursor expressions. I need to go out for lunch today. My hope is to go to the Lucky Kitchen. I need to return the hot hands and the dremel sharpener to Lowe's. I also need to watch a half a movie a night. Gotta get back into the hand weights, exercise, stretching, nasal irrigation, house clean up, kitchen cleanup (that's a cleaning product besides being a chore), and the situps. I want L to read for 20 minutes a day. R is the opposite she would read 20 hours a day. Soccer practice is tonight at 5PM. Anyway I just took a break with Tom. I forgot to mention I organized / cleaned the inside. Not physically cleaned but pulled out and restacked. This cuboard under the TV. It is where all these VHS's I have been watching were stored. The Airport 1975, Sound of Music and True Lies all went downstairs to my cardboard box of Movie classics. The other three: In Country, The Associate and Flying Tigers are going to my parents. The movies were put in the basement with the books for sale. There is tons more space now under the TV for kids movies that were on top of the furniture the TV is encased in. If you know what I mean. Now back to tech review. I have a few books to take over to the other building and I missed my morning relax and let go.


Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares