pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday

It's Monday again. I am sitting here at school with nothing to do but read my VB book. I read some of the Torah Commentary. Still on Leviticus in that one. Up to page 540 in the VB book. Worked 15 hours over the weekend and still struggling to finish the bugs in the 835. My might be gone Tuesday to go on a trip to Ceder Point. Went for a bike ride last night. Went for a walk at work. On the way to school I gave the homeless man a nutrigrain bar. He then asked me for some water. I had none. Last night did some weeding in the garden. Tried to download some pictures of my brother's wedding but the computer was so slow had no success. The girls started soccer camp at Eastern Michigan University today. It is only a week. We all tried to get up early and go to bed early it was partly a failure. I threw out two heads of lettuce. I got to work at 8:50. I went to sleep around 12. And for some reason I woke up at 5:51. But of course I went back to sleep. S must have called me 5 times today. I got frustrated and left work at 4:50. I got to school pretty close to 5. I fell asleep listening to Pink Floyd. The I woke up sweaty. I turned off the music and rolled down the windows and lay there for a few more minutes. Next I recycled a battery. At work I listened to click fm and they played three Pink Floyd songs in a row.


Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares