pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday

been working hard all day. The last post bounced so I just back dated it and reposted it. I just talked to S. She has had quite a day. I am trying to plan my weekend work but its all up in the air. I really want to leave early. I have no idea what I would work on over the weekend. I just finished listening to the ôøùä chanting. Its very nice and therapeutic to hear it. I also have been reading Leviticus. I read a page or two, then commentary and then the hebrew all from the Friedman book. My latest news. I was trying to keep tabs on my wife. It is too long and boring. I dropped off R at school. She dropped off L at school. Then she went to Hiller's grocery store. Then she went to the house and dropped off the groceries. Meanwhile Z was busy making a mess as soon as she took her eyes off him. He broke the china cabinet handle. All this was Thursday. Today's S tracking was too complicated. So then she read some emails and they left to go to the same place I dropped off R at school. This is Z's day care. They watch him for free and S volunteer's there. I think she does shopping for the day care center too. She bought some water and dog poop bags for us at gordon food services. Nothing is happening here I might as well leave. It is so hot out. I at least was able to relax and let go three times. I had my noodles and sun dried tomatoes from Hiller's. It is one of those dinner dishes S buys for me. I had a late dinner on Wednesday. I had half my sesame noodles of dinner Thursday. So the food I was gonna eat for dinner last night before class I ate today. So then the rest of S's day was pick up all the kids, L, R, and Z and go home. Then go back out a few minutes later and go to the picnic. Today was the last day of school. So L and R had half days and S had more picnics to go to. Now it is 3:15 and she is home and it is hot out. Tonight L has softball practice and I have yard work.


Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares