pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Miserable Day

Well that doesn't sound very exciting. Who would want to read about a miserable day. My dog is whinning. Why is Dexter whinning? Now he is up here. He is probably waiting for me to eat my food so he can enjoy it by me dropping any.In about 6 minutes when I finish this beer will I have had enough whatever. My stomach was killing me. And now I am cooking mexican. For lunch I had chinese. I was so tired I went and took a nap instead of going to lunch. Blow the old stereo types right out of the water. Sleep before lunch. Sleep after coffee. Never. Never. Sleep in a hot car? Never. Fall asleep for an hour and feel dead? The go out for a lunch break ha ha. I missed taking a walk. My head was splitting and my stomach was lurching. So no lunching did I go on. In class Moana and the lab aid and I talked about UFOs and the end of the earth. When I walked Lucy w/o Dex I saw young people in the play ground park area. I told them I didn't want Lucy to scratch their car and they split. Almost finished with this nice Labatt Blue Light. It has many brothers down stairs. I added to the shopping list soda, regular, cola with cafeine. The toilet just sighed. I smell the food. Because of my long break I forgo the duo afternoon relax and let go breaks. I also popped an eye vessel. No it was more like pulled an eye muscle. The cure for this particular ailment is none other than Acular. Just read a little Torah Commentary. Really pushing myself to finish Chapter 11 programming constructs in the VB 4 prg opt. Still on page 310. A guy asked me in Lucky Kitchen about the light lunch reading I had. So we had a nice chat about his career aspirations. He told me about the 7 minute abs line from a movie I hadn't heard of. I said I was like the guy in the movie who said invest in plastics. Well I thought I would have nothing to say and instead I have to go before I can say more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares