pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Thursday

Another long miserable day at work. I am so worried we are not going to get all our work completed on time. Still fighting with S about taking the kids to the beach. I was up really late and so now I am tired. Can't remember what I said and haven't said. I have to go in to the office over the weekend. At least they will buy me lunch. My boss and Prabha are going to work on my program on Friday while I am gone to the water park. I walked with the ladies today. I gave Lucy a tranquilizer last night and it really calmed her down. Hopefully the scary storms are gone. Dexter wasn't as upset. We put up a really neat light up talking planets shower curtain. Still no parsha reading last night. Still on page 495 of VB. R our oldest is as stubborn and disrespectful as ever. L got a spanish book. My class just sits here and does their homework. I plan to skim read some more of the VB book. I am really tired of fighting with S about the beach trips. It makes me feel even more like a prisoner, and like I am trapped. A student just borrowed my book. I listened to the whole shlach parsha today at work. It is the one about the report of the spies. One of my favorites since we do a lot of reports. A student just asked a question. Another wanted a form filled out. Had a salami sandwhich on rye. I made it with french's mustard and romaine lettuce. Another student just walked in. Another student just walked in.


Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares