pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

School

I am at school now. There is nothing to do here. The class is pretty much self paced. And I let them work on the computers for about three hours. My Dad and I sent emails back and forth. Hopefully Z, L and I can go to the beach July 28 to August 1. That is assuming S doesn't put the brakes on the plan. She had the plumber come out today. He fixed the kitchen sink drain for $100. All because she put too much food down the garbage disposal. Ultimately it is my fault since I pestered her so much about the beach she got distracted and dropped this food down the sink. I just passed the sign in sheet. One girl has had a couple of questions and that's it. The lab aid will be here at 7:30 and then we can chat. I am still on Chapter 14 of my book VB 4. Finally I got back in the routine with the nasal irrigation, and the hand weights, situps and dog brushing. I got mad at S. And I emptied the dishwasher and put all the dishes on the counter. She keeps the cats' bread baskets on the counter. This is where I put the dishes. Then I cleaned up the living room and let R off the hook for having to clean it up. Naturally S and R got in their usual arguments. We let Dexter stay out his bed last night. After S came down and saw the mess I walked out for a 3 mile walk. This was because I had alot of tension and it was better to use the aggresion on exercise. I would rather bike but that's harder to do from 10:43 PM to 11:37 PM. I went on Textile, to Michigan Avenue to Crane road and then home. Then we both went into the basement and discovered the mess down there. I used the new bulb she bought. Ha ha you only need lights on a steam cleaner if your steam cleaning in the dark. I wanted it perfect so I paid $5 to get a new bulb. Hoover has it on their website but the $2 doesn't include shipping. I also wanted to fix the hood but it costs $58 so skip it. Tonight I might go to Lowes and buy a pooper scooper and a wrench or save the money. The weed whacker is no good and the neighbor said to try to put new gas in with the proper oil gas mixture ratio. What a pain. And he said to replace the spark plug. Finally I want to use the old electric one it was much less hassle.


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares