pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday

Not much going on. I posted on Thursday night and it bounced so I re-posted with the retro date. The Jewish softball team coach emailed me. There is going to be no game this Sunday unless he gets enough players. This afternoon I am to be working on Tidal with Prabha. Work is going very slow. I worked over the weekend and in exchange I get next Friday off without taking any time off. My finger hurts from typing already. I have been stretching every day. Also been moving up to 80 situps. Been doing the nasal irrigation twice a day. It was cold Sunday and the softball practice for L was fun but I was cold. I told one of the parents about the book Iacocca so I gave him the book this morning. I am working on chapter 9 of the VB book. I don't have alot to do so I will be reading my PL/SQL book. I was tired and rested in my car for about 20 minutes before work. Mailed a package around 11:30 for S's nephew. We all went to Waterford over the weekend for R's soccer game. Then we went to Ruby Tuesday's. We got a $25 gift card from the last time we went. They had messed up our order so this was nice to have. Dexter is still terminally ill or we don't know what is wrong with him. The parents from the soccer team gave me a huge bag of books. I listed most of them and dropped off the rest in the other building. The picnic on Friday was really fun. We played tug of war, water baloon toss and I went swimming. We also played bache ball. I went on a boat ride. R and I mowed the lawn with the new lawnmower. I put grass clippings on the vegetable garden. Z learned how to ride without training wheels.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares