pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wednesday

I am sitting here at school again. I just graded tons of papers. I am so frustrated with work. We finally got the database restored and now my table isn't there. I have to wrap two books tonight since we sold two books. The boxes I picked up at work for the task are huge. Last night I read a ton of blogs. Notice once I pick up an adjective like ton i never let it go. Been deficient in my parsha studying. Been listening to the amy goodman show some more. The beacon for left wing causes. I am not in favor of either side so it doesn't matter to me. Jews are supposed to be hard core right wingers but some jews are hard core democrats too. I think there should be internet voting and a lottery. If you vote you have a shot at 100 million dollars. Who wouldn't vote? I only vote once every four years because it's such a pain. It is more of a pain on that one day but I usually take a kid with me as an educational experience. My stomach is killing me now. My dad called me at work. I said surprise are you calling me to wish me a happy anniversary. He was calling to nag about the beach trip. I will slip an itineary on S's driver seat tonight. Also there was a storm. So I slept on the couch from 5:30 to 8:30 because the dogs were panting, even after I let them out. I had chinese at midnight and was tired since I went to bed at 1. Then I had more chinese the same leftovers at 4:30. Then I left there angry and frustrated. At least Friday I know I won't get any work done. I am gone to Full Blast water park that day. Thursday is our usual claims payable work group meeting. The status is we suck and are getting nothing accomplished on time. L and R are teaching Z how to read. Even though he is not going into kindergarden this Fall. They yell at him when he gets a word wrong. I bet he bites them soon. L got a new bike from S's dad as a present for learning how to ride a couple of months ago. Z got a new bike too for the same reason. So I have to leave my car out of the garage. I am almost to page 500 of the vb 4 book. My boss gave me another tech review. I hate doing those.


Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares