pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Low Blood Pressure

I went to the dentist today and my blood pressure was 122 and 80. S made an appointment for me to see our doctor about my hypertension. The appointment is on July 5 at 8PM in Chelsea. It is about a 30 minute drive. She doesn't look like she is going to cancel it after this good news. As usual the hygienist and I had a nice discussion. My cleaning was at 9 AM. I dropped off R and then took a nap in the parking lot of the dentist. Then I went in and read some of the VB book. I am up to chapter 10 in the VB book. I read chapter 5 of Isaiah and two pages of Leviticus in my Torah commentary book. My boss keeps walking by. There is a picnic here at lunch but I am going to walk with the walking group at 11:30. I won't miss the picnic. I am not very social for parties. My goal is to try and do a blog entry every day this week. I told the hygienist about the books I have read. So now I will try to rank them or rate them.
 
Apollo 13, Iacocca, The Senator, Flesh and Blood, Loon Lake, World's Fair, Jurassic Park, The Auctioneer, The French Connection, The Fifth Estate,The Auerbach Will.
 
I am back from my walk. Now I will try and rank these books and go to the picnic. And then get to work.
 
For the non-fiction in order from best to worst:
 
Iacocca
The Senator
Apollo 13
The French Connection
 
For the fiction
 
Flesh and Blood
The Fifth Estate
The Auctioneer
Jurassic Park
The Auerbach Will
World's Fair
Loon Lake

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares