pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, June 19, 2006

Monday

I didn't write on Sunday or Saturday night. I didn't feel like it. I actually didn't feel like doing much of anything. I don't feel like writing now but once I get started I usually can't stop. Over the weekend I let myself go. No nasal irrigation, no situps, no hand weights. S called and Dexter is having end of life issues. We are still arguing about me taking the kids to see my parents. I don't mind that she doesn't want to go see them. I don't mind that she doesn't want to vacation with them either. What I do hate is she says I am incapable of taking even one kid. Who made her the boss anyway. I guess I did. But it makes my parents very upset. It's really that loser father of her's fault. He doesn't like me because I'm not ambitious enough. I don't make 150-200K. I am very frugal. I am cheap to a fault. Today at work is very slow. I worked 6 hours over the weekend so we made some extra money. We had some problems over the weekend and S got her friend the Heating and Cooling guy to come over for free while I was at work. With two shop vacs they removed the piece of cpvc which was making a flood of sewage. It was a minor flood. Every time the AC ran it dumped water into the floor drain. If it produced alot of water it didn't drain. I had to go to work and leave the mess. I took L to softball practice and then went to work. Other things of note. I rode my bike Saturday night. Sunday night L had a friend sleep over. I guess it is a good thing I worked over the weekend since little if nothing was accomplished today. Z took apart a shelf and I put it back together. This morning he did it again while S was sleeping and I had to put it back together before I could leave. At work they bought us free tacos from taco bell. I sent S a anniversary card on-line since our anniversary is coming up soon. I almost finished chapter 14 of the VB book. i did some grading of some papers last night and the night before.i really hate to fail any students. but some are going to get points taken off 50% for turning in work 2 weeks late. R had soccer tryouts over the weekend, two days in a row. I know she feels neglected but she really does get all the attention and privileges more than the little ones do. She didn't do well enough to be one the best U11 team so instead she has to play on a lesser U11 team with old team mates from last years U11 team who will be on a combined U11 / U12 team. They don't even get the old coach. L and R are going to a week of soccer camp. L's friend who spent the night will be there. S is trying to get R to make new friends. She feels the private school is hurting her socializing skills and she has been led a sheltered life. Most people would tell S to put up or shut up. Unfortunately R has been going to this school for 5 years and this fall will be the 6th and final year. Only because it doesn't go past 5th grade.


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares