pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Wednesday

Had some instant oatmeal for breakfast. I found a whole box of it in the other building. I was dropping off some books. Looks like our explanation of benefits program blew up. Or you could say aborted, flushed or bombed. Some say flushed, or crashed. I ate some left over chicken and rice around 11 PM. I put curry seasoning on it. This was chicken with vegetable stir fry the family had while I was in school. Monday and Tuesday was evaluation night. Hopefully the students gave me a good score. I mostly sit in class and let them work on their homework. So there really hasn't been any lecture for awhile. The students all seem to want to work at their own pace. I am up to page 300 of the VB book. I read a couple of page of Torah Commentary. The author puts a new spin on the old theme that some sins are between you and G-d. Carol emailed back. She says the program aborted because a record wasn't found. S asked me if I want to cancel my doctor appointment since my blood pressure is low again. I said no since I want my medications I ran out of for other ailments.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares