pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Catching up

  • Iran receives anti-nuclear incentives (AP)
  • Terror suspects due in Canadian court (AP)
  • Police find 9 severed heads in Iraq (AP)
  • Doctors remove 3rd arm from Chinese baby (AP)
  • Abbas extends deadline to Hamas over referendum (Reuters)
  •  
    Above are the yahoo top stories. The 3rd arm story looks interesting. It's not that I don't want to write it's like this. I use computers all day at work. Then I go to school and use them there. And then I have to go home and check email from students and grade papers on the internet. By the time I have free time the last thing I want to do is use the computer for pleasure. When I get to yahoo to send a blog I see the top stories. Sometimes there is an email to read if someone puts a comment up. I love comments and don't get many but that's ok too. I know there are people out reading. When I get to work I have major work to do. But it's so easy to screw around here. For example below are links Tom sent me. One is a video about Israel. It's encouraging men to come there because the women are beautiful. The second is about an Indian convenience store clerk who stereo types and insults every customer in his store.I have to check email to get these links. There is one email. It is about the team building on Friday. On Friday at 11 AM the whole department is going to a lake and jump in it. We will be playing bache ball and other fun activities, hamburgers and no work all afternoon. Even contractors are invited and they get paid the regular day.It was an email from another guy thanking another girl for doing all the organizing. She did alot of emailing and other stuff we probably don't know about. For example she got us all parking passes and maps to the park. My boss walked by. Then I took my pills and walked all the way to the other side of the building to brush and floss. I will fax this stuff for S soon. Then I had a big long fantasy day dream about the fax on the way back. Then I ran into my boss and he wants me to work harder and faster that's about the summary of it. Then my phone rang. I let the voice mail get it. Then I had to turn my phone off to check the message. It was a wrong number to my cell phone. So now it is late and I must paste the links and run.
     
     
    Israel commercial

    From: Tom
    Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 4:17 PM
    To: PJ
    Subject: You'll get a kick out this

    Just wear headphones.
     
     
     
     

    Store clerk

    From: Tom
    Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:51 AM
    To: PJ
    Subject: Funny as hell

    Use headphones…
     
     


    Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    Listed on BlogShares