pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday

Been very tired lately. Will try to recap last week's events. Got up at 6AM on Thursday May 11. No work that day. Took R and L to school. First R to school. L's school starts later. Stayed with her and played on the playground. She had to eat some of her breakfast and we waited in S's minivan while the playground filled up. One of L's friend's Henry's mother Lisa saw me give L and underdog. "I saw that very athletic of you" she said. I was excited about going to see my parents, and brother, they like being active too. Went home and played with Z a little bit. Too tired to wrestle him to the ground to dress him. We had to hurry up and go to the airport. So negotiated him into his clothes. Made a puppet out of his sleeve. He said "talk to me puppet" etc. By noon I was on my way to CA. Me and another lady had a three way seat swap and I ended up next to the English teacher. It was so much easier being by myself, no wife no kids. Until the plane landed in LA. Then it got hairy, scary, and unrelaxing. Landed around 2:20 or 20 minutes late to be there with an hour to spare for the 3PM flight. The puddle jumper went every thirty minutes so it was ok I missed it. Why I missed it was a personal failure to some extend it wasn't my fault.First there were no signs. The trip switched from NWA jumbo jet to American Eagle short flight. Next I left the airport. Took a shuffle for 2000 yards or so. Got in a huge line to get back into the airport. Then printed a boarding pass again. It was too late to print one. Showed this new boarding pass, since the old one was no good. Jumped ahead of line three times. Finally got through security. Took another bus into the bowels of the airport. At precisely 3PM arrived at the gate. Got ticketed for the 3:30 flight.  Sorry I got tired of writing. As in the scenario just described and now S called me four times. I said I'm leaving work early. She said why. I said ok I'll stay until 10PM. I said leave me alone I'm trying to work. Thursday I was angry at her about my parents.


Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares