pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, May 15, 2006

back from the trip

Yes I'm back from the trip. It's hard to detail everything that has happened but of course I'll try. Matt's friends Tony, Glenn, Brett, Julian, Andy among others were there. He had friend flying in from all over. I stayed with my parents at Matt's house. The ceremony was beautiful. It was in a Japanese Coy garden. The reception was in the Museum of Photographic art. Ahh no misspellings up to this point. I was up late. Read a little Isaiah and a little parsha. I'm still back in Shemot. Sorry I didn't spell it with Hebrew letters. My Aunt Linda gave me advice on my wife. She has become Orthodox. My Uncle Raymond was there too and he always was Orthodox. Today is my code review so I have to make copies of the code. I've been reading Apollo 13 and I'm up to page 320. Its cold and rainy here.
 
Over the weekend S and R went to spend a night in a hotel for the soccer game early Saturday morning in Midland Michigan. It was cold and rainy for them. They took a nap in between games. Z stayed at one house and L stayed at another. Saturday night S picked them up. Sunday morning they drove back to Midland Michigan for two more soccer games, with all three kids. This time they drove back and went home. Then they came and got me at the airport.
 
Last night I didn't do much so I just got back. I watered the plants, fixed the DVD player and printer. I also did situps, hand weights and nasal irrigation. S called me a couple of times and she is trying to settle on some kind of razor blades for me. I bought her a San Diego shot glass and commerative spoon. She decided to start collecting these things. It's so neat Matt and his wife Anna have all these friends. I've got none.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares