pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

who knows

Who knows what I'll write about next. After class tonight I called my parents. I spoke to my mom for 15 minutes. So I fulfilled that mitzvah. They agreed to pay me the $100 for the missed class when I went my brother Matt's wedding. We learned about making a web page in word today. Earlier tonight I had pea pods and chicken with curry powder. Now I feel really full. Before class I had eggplant lasagne from Hiller's. Everyone is asleep and I'm up to page 147 of The Senator. Not sure what book to read next. I think I'll start carrying around the autobiography of Lee Iacoca. If I read it I better learn how to spell it.Friedman seems to be offering his own brand of spiritualism in his book Torah Commentary. Today at work I got so tired I drifted off from 3 to 3:30. I was awoken by the sound of a policeman on a motorcycle pulling over a motorist who was going to fast. I removed some blog roll entrys and blog lines entrys. The only ones left are those who update. I hope I am not biased but I only want to read on a regular basis those blogs who are Jewish if only a little bit Jewish like mine. This morning I had time before work for oatmeal with strawberrys and dates. I added to my program right before I left. It now performs the 835 out of balance report. So next it is onto the general ledger report. The GL is due May 24 but it's a movable due date and besides I have Friday off. I listened to Democracy Now today two shows worth. I watered the plants in doors. S has watered the outdoor plants. The sunflower plants are being kept alive by this effort on her part. We are out of beer and lettuce. We sold another book, some econ paper back text book. I wrapped it in an amazon box I found at work. I organized the fiction shelf we have at work, it's really four shelves. I moved the shelves around and added a new shelf by adjusting the height. I walked with the ladies today. My feet hurt now. My nose has a cut inside. My back hurts. My legs feel chafed. Also I got hemoroids. Yesterday I was tired too and slept in my car from 8:30 when I got there to 9AM. We got a new dryer yesterday to match our new washer.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger bec said…

    here's a great book to read next if you haven't already: THE SOURCE by James Michener. it takes place on an archaelogical dig in israel and traces the history of the jews, and is not as bland as Wanderings, which i could never get through. if you've ever read leon uris and liked him, you'll LOVE michener. seriously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares