pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Leviticus

Started it before the trip and read the first page last night. Studied the verbs again in the car. So tired. My dog has a collapsed disk. He will be spending a few days in the vet and can't do stairs.
 
I'll answer here since I'm too lazy to go to comments. Bec thanks for the tip. I read The Source.  I really loved it.
 
Read a little of visual basic last night. The trip was fun. It was hot and I'm glad we were at a water park. The other day we were at an amusement park. It was fun to see our friends from Pittsburg too. We took our friend's kids to Akron. Sorta riders. Then he paid us back with Chinese food when we got back. When we got back there was a block party right outside two house away from our house. We couldn't go since we didn't pay.
 
Yesterday had a spicy chicken sandwhich and fries from Wendy's for lunch. I mailed a package and today I have to mail a package. The post office is right across the street. L has tennis today. R has soccer tomorrow. There is so much pressure here at work. I finished The Senator awhile ago. Then I read the reviews. It was a tell all or kiss and tell kind of book. Now up to page 120 in the inspirational Iacocca book. An autobiography.
 
Found out I have high blood pressure too. It is 147 over 87. 120 over 80 isn't even normal anymore that is considered borderline.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares