pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, May 08, 2006

Monday

Today is the first day of school. I'm making progress on my program at work. Finished my book and started another a few minutes ago in the bathroom. I put the Jurassic Park book on our book shelf here at work. Read some parsha over the weekend. I'm about to start a new parsha and it's still in shemot. Hopefully Tom and I can ride our bikes together on May 19th. I'm not really looking forward to this wedding. It's an obligation and it's not costing me much $. Gas to the airport, gift and dog sitter to help S. It's debatable if the dog sitter is a result of the wedding. S got uncheap and spent $20 instead of $10 and bought the gift for me instead of making me do it, $3 gas just to get to Bed Bath and Beyond, she was going anyway. She got the memory slippers and had to get two pairs since they were on the registry as two pairs. So $40 for the gift. Tom sent me a few links. Marilyn is gone now.
 
 

 

From: Tom
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 1:47 PM
To: Marilyn; Pittsfield Jew
Subject: Spiritual inspiration of the day

Headphones are mandatory  J
 
 
 
Marilyn sent us the reason she is moving to Georgia, her boyfriend Vince.
 
 

 

From: Marilyn
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:58 PM
To: Tom; Pittsfield Jew
Subject: Vince's resignation letter

 
This one is so dirty so be warned, I didn't even see the whole thing and it's hilarious.
 
 


From: Tom
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 12:42 PM
To: Pittsfield Jew
Subject: Nice work if you can get it

 


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.


Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares