pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Up late

Stayed up late 1:30. Z came into our bed just after I went to sleep. I went to sleep in the bunk bed because he was tickling me. Tonight I better check on my seeds. I downloaded some pictures my mother emailed me. There needs to be more organization done with these pictures on the computer. I have Prabha's code review at 11 and mine again third time at 3:30. Do I need to reprint my 47 page program and make 7 copies of it? More free associating here. I called S's mom last night and got gas while we spoke so the conversation was able to last 15 minutes or more. For dinner I had egg plant lasagna from Hiller's my wife bought for me. Today it is back to Sesame Beef flavored noodles from Hiller's.  I read some ôøùä last night. I'm still on the one called accounts. Friedman talked about a portion that was skipped and was only revealed in the dead sea scrolls. Then I jumped to another comment from the beginning of Shemot where he said the same thing about another passage. I read a little bit of it in Hebrew until S needed me to put her to bed. As usual after helping R with her homework it was late. Really it was more like hang out with R. A little Daddy daughter time. I taught her some fractions. She is writing a book in the genre of fantasy with Indians, wizards, dwarfs and dragons. I just had my oatmeal bar, then brushed, flossed and talked to Bill. Next I want to fill up my water, take a break, and relax and let go and probably go to the bathroom and finish Apollo 13. Actually I finished it yesterday before my nap. Now I'm in the epilogue. Spell checker is having as hard a time with that word as I am. Finally I did some more will close Hebrew words in the car.


Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares