pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Up late

Was up late 1:30 am stayed up in bed until 2 am. Didn't read any ôøùä so I'm still where I left off at Shemot. They were making the Mishkan and collecting the shekels. This theme is repeated at least once. Didn't take any pictures off the digital camera either. Sunday I took the pictures off the key chain camera. You can't see them until you load them onto a computer. Also there is no flash. I took the full roll 20 of different rooms of Matt's house like I was a realtor. Spoke to Matt last night while walking the dogs for 7 minutes. He had to go spend time with Aunt Linda. Trying really hard to follow Aunt Linda's advice and give my wife attention and she'll give me respect. I always ask divorced couples what went wrong. Even though she is reluctant to talk about it and it was so long ago this is her diagnosis of her 10 year marriage. There was some fighting and I was a little edgey as I was up late with lots to do. I say next to an English teacher on the way to San Diego so now I know lots, a lot, but, that and should are all ok. This woman doesn't use prescriptive grammar when writing. Got encouragement from her and the mother of the maid of honor to write my novel. Last night I fell when I was transfering the seeds. The peas are starting to puff up. Since we are planting this weekend it probably was a useless fall, is any falling injury really useful. I screamed and fell off a chair I was standing on the sides of. It was a couch chair. I fell onto a bucket of toys and tipped them. The water logged paper plate, wet paper towels, and seeds all fell over the carpet, treadmill, me and the toys. S said what kind of seeds are you planting. I said dumb ass seeds. This morning is round two of the code review. I need to fight tooth and nail with S about my Dad's 60th birthday party. They don't need to plan it around me if I can't even go. She said the exact two weekends they want to do it are the exact two weekends we can't go, I can't go. She wouldn't dream of going. Labor Day - probably a soccer tournament. The weekend before and the weekend after also probably a soccer tournament. I did manage to get R to school on time this morning. I worked on a few will close verbs in the car again. Did situps, hand weights, shower, shave, nasal irrigation and advair. Picked out my clothes the night before too. Dropped a few students from my blackboard list since they dropped the class. There were 14 people showing up last night. Some dropped some didn't.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares