pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Third night

Tonight is the third night of school and I'm beat. Didn't read any parsha last night and a bunch of my other chores/hobbies. Of course I showered, shaved, used my Advair and walked the dogs. I started some seeds in a paper plate. The seeds in a decomposable containers were given up on after two weeks. Also the grass outside is starting to grow and it was planted from seed the same day. Therefore I figured it was time to give up on the seeds in the dirt idea. I don't like this hobby because the word for growing seeds is germinate. Can I really blame the Germans for this word? Oops the boss walked by. I've been looking for Tom to ask him if he wants to go somewhere for lunch and I can't find him. Prahba has moved two cubes over to sit across from me where Marilyn used to sit. Tom sent one more link before Marilyn left. It is about Mike Tyson and it's from the onion.
 
 

 

From: Tom
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:13 PM
To: Marilyn; Pittsfield Jew
Subject: Another good one...

 
he also sent one picture link to all the guys. It's a picture of a general looking at a woman in a tank top. I won't put it up here since it was an actual picture attachment.
 
 

 

From: Tom
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:20 PM
To: Pittsfield Jew; Greg; Patrick; Jim; Ken (one of the bosses); John; John (the phone guy); Mark; Jerry; Troy
Subject: Two good reasons to join the military
 
I am still reading Apollo 13. I am learning a lot about space. Wow I checked the previous sentence in word's grammar checker. I thought a lot wasn't an acceptable phrase I guess my 11th grade English teacher is rolling around in her grave or is even still alive. I never thought much of NASA. I always thought it was a waste of money. Sure it's neat all the stuff their doing. We have so many other ways to spend the money and we aren't really very advanced or efficient with the money we do spend on space. Also I've seen the first woman and first Israeli astronauts blow up in space. The woman has a memorial plaque at my school since she was an alumni.


 
 


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares