pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday

Did you have a good weekend? We bought a new lawnmower. We also replace our washer and dryer. They were purchased in January and we returned them to Lowes. We had Maytag and now we've go Bosch. The new lawnmower is Troy-Bilt and the old one was Toro. It's funny because we have a guy working here named Troy. The soccer game in Novi was so cold. Friday afternoon I left early and mowed the lawn. The mower broke and I borrowed a neighbor's lawnmower. They had borrowed mine the weekend before. They said it was a head gasket and would cost $200 to fix. Add to that, the following 5 year old other parts, spark plug, air filter and blade never sharpened. The throttle adjuster was broken and repaired once, it's still broken. The handle was a bit unsteady and the base was cracked from a big rock. I was really tired over the weekend and didn't study any ôøùä. I feel bad about missing the Friday night dinner at the Jewish Community Center but the lawn needed to be cut. Everyone else in the family went. The play The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe was nice. I spoke with my brother Matt but didn't speak with my parents. I spoke with my Aunt Sylvia but I didn't speak with my cousin Melanie. I rode my bike to my hair appointment. It didn't really make me late, but they were running late. I finished Apollo 13 and started The Senator My Ten Years with Ted Kennedy. I am up to page 124 in this tell all book. It was written in 1995 so everything has already been told but not to me. I did live in New England many years ago.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares