pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday

Here at work again. Went with L to the Burns Park Run. It was fun. They all went to a R's soccer game this afternoon. I won't be home until 6 again. This project is killing me. I wrote 1968 lines already. Suddenly it went from taking 2 minutes to run to taking 12 minutes to run. I ran all the explain plans. Nothing shows where the bottle neck is. I am running the program now. Just had a sand which I made at home and took with me. Talked to my brother on the way over here. Talked to my Mom yesterday. She yelled at me for not bringing my family to my brother's wedding. The lawn got mowed this weekend. Next weekend will be tough since I'll be out of town. Also school starts again tomorrow. Lucy and Dexter my dogs are getting old. Recently I've taking advair and it has destroyed my sense of taste. This coke tastes like water. I'm so sick of my relatives knocking me for the way my life is. I don't care about them. I want to care, enjoy and love my own family. One of the jobs I planned to get an interview for was canceled. Only 22 more pages to go in Jurassic Park. What I like about it is the sense of danger when the dinosaur wants to kill someone. This is the ultimate stress, running for your life from a saber tooth tiger. The book hasn't got that particular type of animal but the concept is similar. All the stress books mention how humans learned adrenaline and stress from this flight or fight situtation.


Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares