pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, May 01, 2006

11:11 work finished

It's late and all my work is finished. Been working on the set up for next semester. Read my parsha page, nasal irrigation, cleaned the toys, walked the dogs, sit ups, shower, shave, hand weights. Picked up R at soccer at 7:40. Picked up L at ballet at 5:40. Up to page 74 of Jurassic Park. Got the due date extended to my project the 835 for May 17 from May 3. Watered the seedlings. Hopefully they will sprout in a couple of days. It has been a week or so. I planted grass outside and it hasn't sprouted yet either. There have been big immigration rallys. Not sure how I feel about it all. Most of my relative escaped the Tzar and the and the Tzar's army draft to come here in 1920's. If they had waited they would have perished in the 1940's. I read a little bit of the Visual Basic book up to page 74 in it too, while waiting for the computer here at home to move a little faster. Z went to an allergist today. Nothing really happened. Except I get tired of hearing about it. How this visit will be a waste of time. Oh this visit was a waste of time. Yeah I get tired of hearing about it. Z's worms are still alive. We sold a book so I took it to the post office to be mailed today. Tom and I saw the wandering nomad today with the dog. I gave him the six black toad's from Trader Joe's since Hiller's won't take them back. He gave us some coffee he found in the Trader Joe's dumpster. Like the Jews prefer not to use the term orthodox he prefers not to use the term homeless man. My kids call people like him the hummus man. Tomorrow I need to pick up stool samples from the dogs. Over the weekend S wants me to shampoo the kid's bedrooms. She also wants the vegetable garden, flower garden, vegetable garden fence and vegetable garden door put in. The lawn needs to be mowed, weed whacked, weeded, fertilized and edged.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares