pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday

I only have a few minutes. I stayed late to work and now it is almost time to go home. I got to stay until 6. My wife is making red snapper for me on the grill. The rest of the family is having salmon. I forgot what I wanted to write so I'll write as it comes to me. I have 20 more pages to go. I brought the next book called Jurassic Park. There is still time to change the book. Tonight I have to do the grades or I can wait. We have to mow the lawn and then back to work on the 835 here. At least for a couple of hours. My deadline is looming closer May 3. Read a little of the parsha. Moses has a glow now because he got the commandments re-written for him. I was lazy last night. Haven't performed the nasal rinse in a while. S has been very supportive with the work needed here at work. Hopefully not too many students emailed. Played phone tag again with my brother. Had a headache all day. Had to take a nap at 12:30 after the picnic. Got a bunch of left over food to take home. A couple of burgers for tomorrow's lunch and lettuce and tomatoes and my own lettuce. A couple of soda bottles, are worth ten cents each. The rest of the vegetarian penne pomodoro my wife bought for 4.99 at the produce station for my last 4pm thursday dinner. Blaine gave me the softball schedule I can't play until June 29, four games and two playoff games.


Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on Yahoo! FareChase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares