pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Whats the subject gonna be?

 It looks like I got nothing left to eat today. My weight is now 148 lbs. I am up to page 250 of Auerbach Will. I gave the homeless man some matzoh. Later I will go to the drug store to get some medicine for Z. Then I will go home and let the dogs out. My 835 program has 385 lines. The program is about 15 or 20% complete. R, S, L and Z return tonight. I had baked potatoes, with hot sauce and margarine. Also a couple of kosher hot dogs and mustard. Also a small salad with walnut maple vinaigrette dressing. For breakfast I had orange juice and chocolate milk.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares