pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday

Back at work again. Finished the book The Fifth Estate. It is a beautiful day outside. Went for a bike ride with R over the weekend. Also took Z, L and her friend to the Children's science musuem. It is so funny to hear Z try to say it and Salvation Army. He is only 4. Started a book Flesh and Blood. It is 296 pages and I am on page 100. Read some parsha over the weekend. Moshe asks G-d for the ultimate test of his trust. As we know he doesn't get to see his face only has all his goodness pass before him. I read a couple alumni magazines over the weekend. We went to the JCC and chabad made matza. Z loved it. They had mediatrean style whitefish. Potatoes with leeks. Matza pizza. I called my father and my aunt. My father seems very subdued. He wasn't angry with me. I have been diligent about the hand weights and the situps and the nasal rinse. When I got to work I found out my rye bread got moldy since I last looked at it. I finished my 835 ERA flow chart today.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares