pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, April 07, 2006

Rounds

I started writing and then the browser window closed. My coworkers were talking so I started blogging. He has to do his rounds he says. So he was talking to the other coworker for 20 minutes. I timed them. Then she says ok go do your rounds now. Now if this is true he spends 20 minutes with each person. Wow. How does he program. Well who am I to say. Last night I read some parsha. I watered my seedlings. Aaron is admitting what he did wrong. Moses is begging for forgiveness for the people. My seedlings are dirt after two weeks. I need to try again. My family is going away for 5 days and I'll be all alone. The dog sitter will be here a couple of nights. Especially since I have class twice a week. There is so much construction. Carpenter road out of nowhere started getting constructed. It is down to one lane in each direction across the bridge. They are working on the bridge on 23 too. How smart is it to fix two bridges 1/4 of a mile from each other? Its this way every year. Michigan has two seasons winter and construction. Up to page 450 of The Fifth Estate. The book is almost finished. L wouldn't read for S last night. R is as mouthy as ever. Z wet his bed. He slept in his own bed. S has called me three times about her ringer. We switched vehicles since the car is getting an oil change today. She is at the dealer now. I've rinshed my nose last night and exercised my hand weights too. Also did two sets of 30 situps. S bought my pad tai noodles in a package box and I ate those before class. They are made by kame. My post nasal drip is pretty bad. I don't do the nasal rinse in the morning. Never have time. I better read more Torah tonight. Its my way of praying for a good outcome with my relationship with my parents. Cell phone ringing.


How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares