pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bike riding

Today I brought my bike to work so I can ride at lunch time. Here it is almost 10 and hardly feel as if anything was accomplished. Oh well I am trying. Last night I tried to remain calm for my students. Even though I lose my temper with them. I tend to feel the students shirk their responsibilities. I was the same way. The teachers would give me ever chance and yet I would still screw around. Now its pay back time. What goes around comes around. Last night I read some visual basic while I was waiting for the computer to turn on. I also read some PL/SQL at work to have a change of pace. No Hebrew studying yet. I can't let myself get overwhelmed. Its enough to remember to blog every M-F. Blog at home is too difficult. There is too much to do. I did the following last night: class, finished Loon Lake, petted the dog Lucy who needs attention. Dexter the other dog needs attention too. Read a couple of parsha pages. Still reading about how holy the priests are. Everything they touch becomes holy. It is contagious. I feel this way too sometimes, when I see a Chabad person etc. It is hard to explain. The book The Fifth Estate was written by the same guy who The French Connection. Already after 5 pages I formed an opinion. My stomach hurts and its only 5 pages. It starts like Ultimatium the main character was in Beirut, is in London and flying to New York. Am I to be impressed by the worldly and knowledgeable main character? Well I like books about the White House politics and the mafia. Z slept in our bed again. He comes in the middle of the night and I don't realize it until around 6 AM a half hour or so before time to wake up. L was well behaved and was given the right to watch TV again. R was late for school again. Tonight I don't know what to do maybe Access Project 4 for the students maybe it is too late for it. I could try quiz 3 and quiz 4. No luck selling clothes here at work. Stomach hurts think I'll take a zantac.


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares