pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday

Not much happening here. So I'll get right into it. Page 161 of The Fifth Estate. Bought Carbon Copy (DVD) and Moutasho sp? (CD). The DVD came from the Target 5.50 rack and the CD from the Target top hits. S and I went out to Canton to sell old clothes. We hired a new babysitter. He played basketball with the kids and played with all three of them easily. We also had dinner at TGIF. I had the skirt steak with the hot and spicy sauce. I got carded and couldn't get a beer. I never take my wallet with me. Its ok since I had one our Kilian Red's while I waited for S to get ready. We also went to Target and Lowes. I got parts to finish the repairs in the garage. We got nails and a vice too. I moved the snow blower into the shed. I fear we will go to war with Iran soon. I also fear globilization is going to change the world as we know it. It changes the economy of things. For example NAFTA allowed the US to export corn to Mexico. Globalization allows computer jobs to go from the US to India. I've other political observations I'll save for another day. I read one of those emailed parsha's last night. Tonight I plan to water the indoor seedlings, brush the dogs and pick up L at Ballet. Z and I had lots of fun yesterday. We went to the Salvation Army and to our storage locker. It took us two hours what S would have spent only one hour. We stopped to feed the ducks and pee in a porta potty. He drove the minivan and we got gas. We saw a couple with a bird (parakeet?) at the gas station. It had its wings clipped and Z asked them question after question. I have spent a couple of hours a night on preparing for class. Here at work I'm redoing the electronic funds transfer program conversion from the HP3000 to the HP9000. As usual my parents are nudging me about spending time at their beach house with my family and theirs. As usual S wants no part of it. I emailed him back and said its her problem. Someday she will get over her problem with my parents. They never did anything to her. On April 24 Z gets a round of tests for cancer follow up. He has no symptoms. Today I listened to Amy Goodman on the internet.


Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares