pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, April 17, 2006

Bad news in Israel

I saw in the news this morning there was a bombing. This is as usual bad news for fellow Jews. I waited until today to blog because I wasn't sure if it was ok to blog on Passover. Well I saw bec wrote so I know it's ok. (Thanks to Erica (http://ericasherman.blogspot.com/) for pointing out this grammatical error.) My wife and kids are out of town and I had plenty on the honey do list. I fertilized the lawn, fixed the garage, swept the garage, shampooed the kids rooms, vacuumed the house, swept the basement, and graded papers. I was so excited since I found the long lost Harry Potter DVD #2. I watched part on Saturday night, got tired. Watched part on Sunday night, got tired. I have to go home for lunch today. The dogs will need to be let out and I can keep them company. I found a bunch of books at school to list on Amazon and haven't had time to list them. There is a book recycling bin and I just reach in and grab a few. I tried to listen to the Torah on-line and the link wasn't working. The Amy Goodman website is updated yet either. I also went on two bike rides. The first was to the post office to mail the VHS movie the Amazing Howard Hughes. We sold it for $3.00. Later I went to the storage locker to grease the lock and put moth balls in there. I called my parents and only spoke to my Dad. I think my mom is still angry with me because only I am going to my brother's wedding. S and the crew were going to leave Friday morning and left Saturday morning because everyone was sick. We even bought chicken soup from Zingermann's. There is a problem with the EOB file here at work.



New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Hi PJ: Thanks for linking me, but I wasn't trying to point out any grammatical error (what grammatical error?) ... I just thought it was funny that you knew it was okay to post because Bec posted. It was completely endearing. -- Erica

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares