pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday

The headline is Israel holds Palestinians Responsible. There has been almost no news about this story. On another sad note here is a message from Tom to me, Marilyn and Patrick. It is sad because its almost true.
 
 

 

From: Tom
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:20 PM
To: Marilyn ;Pittsfield Jew; Patrick
Subject: Darn funny...

 
The story is about Detroit. Its is supposed to be a comedy.
 
I was driving 23 N and this car with flowers and a woman driving was tailgating me going 70 in the left lane. The speed limit was 65. I swerved into the right lane in front of her and a sandwiched between to trucks. Then I and her exited. I got into the left lane because I saw the homeless man. I pushed the express button to on my window. I fished out the granola bar I'd been saving for him for a couple of weeks. It was a real act of charity to match her uncharitable tailgating. I told the homeless man to tell the B***** behind me to stop tailgating. He said he would. Now as a good Jew eating matzoh I still carry this granola bar with me because I knew as luck would have it I would need it. Besides I eat mainly chumetz free during pesach we don't clean the chumetz out of the house. We have a big loaf of Jewish rye in the refrigerator.
 
Wow thank G-d for the spell checker. I am up to page 100 of Auerbach Will. I finished the movie HP #2. Today I have to go home for lunch again. I got up walked the dogs and went back to sleep and here I am at work now. I has been so cold, I put the heat on last night. I need to put the AC back on when I go home. Yesterday I carried around two coats because the weather changes so much.


Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares