pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tired

I am tired today. Last night I had to do work for my day job. When I was finished I felt like relaxing for awhile. So today it made me tired. R started outdoor soccer practice. It was too cold, rainy and windy so it was cancelled. I read some parsha lately. I get the parsha emails too. They are about Pesach. I listened to some Hebrew music on the internet. They play songs completely not in English. Class was tiring too. I had to help the students understand how their grade is calculated. I spend large portions of time doing this every semester. It really is not complicated. Take the number of points accumulated and divide by the number of points available. It is possible to get over 100%!. Up to page 250 in my book. I need to call my parents tonight. We have gotten this matter with S and the kids to a head. I have to pick L up at religious school. I read about the golden calf. I also found out the stone tablets were double-sided. Not many people know this I think. At 9PM I'll call my parents. This will probably be around the same time S calls her father. Z wet his bed again today. He slept in his own bed. It took him until almost 10 PM to get into bed. I listened to the Matisyashu cd some more today. I finished listening to it. S got us invited to a seder through our congregation. It is much easier to go to someone else's house. We do this every year. People have a guest program and it makes them feel good to be a host/hostess. I think so at least.I really like this author Friedman. He was recommended to me by bec of the website becs world universe something similar. She said to read the book the living Torah. I am not sure if i recall correctly.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares