pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday

As usual I had much to say and only little to say now I'm here. Up to page 120 of Flesh and Blood. The book has much to say about Jews from the 30's in the garment industry. I took some boxes to the storage locker. L learned how to ride a two-wheeler. S bought a new battery for her phone today for $100. R had soccer practice out doors. I picked her up and together we went to the storage locker. She sat in the car while I unloaded the clothes. We need to get some more moth balls for the storage locker. I had my design meeting for the 835 ERA today. It went well. I read some passover website so it counts as parsha and I didn't read any parsha. I wanted to know more about corn on passover. It seems the jury is still out on this call. The corn symbolizes the pride and we are supposed to show humilty. This morning I had to hold Z down while S gave him some motrin. He is feeling sick. I took extra vitamin C just in case. My plans for tonight are the usual, dump the seedlings, read my book, hand weights, brush dogs, shave, shower, read parsha, nasal rinse, walk dogs, situps and go to school.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares