pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, April 06, 2006

More of the same

I am sitting here at work and in a few minutes I'll have two meetings. Last night I was tired and did all things I wanted to do. I did hand weights, situps, my nasal rinse irrigation. I showered and shaved. I walked the dogs and brushed the dogs. At 9PM I went out again and walked the dogs and called my parents. I left a message. No one answered. I read a page of parsha. It was about Aaron admitting what happened with the golden calf. Listened to Matisyahou again on the way to work. Next I've got a claims payable workgroup meeting. After that is NCPDP meeting. I worked on the program a long time ago. This guy in the cube next to me is droning on and on on the telephone. He is telling some guy his life story about how hard his life is. It all sounds so boring. I finished the Cam Jansen book with L last night. I am up to page 283 of The Fifth Estate. Its amazing to see their predictions in 1972 of the way life was progressing into the future.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares