pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, March 27, 2006

Sleepy

I am so sleepy its going to be difficult to carry on a cohesive discussion. Over the weekend we went for a bike ride. I pulled Z using the bike trailer I borrowed from one of my neighbors. I took my contacts out at 4PM and now their back into my eyes. I am up to page 150 of Loon Lake a very strange book. It is about the great depression. There are many journeys in the book and it wanders around over and through them. A much better book is the ones about the parsha. I managed to read a little parsha to S over the weekend. Oh maybe it was Thursday night. Lately I was trying to fix S's email and this project consumed massive amounts of time. R went to a birthday party. I picked her up and dropped her off. I also dropped off one of the girls from her class since they live near the party. L has been reading Cam Jamsen books to me. They always make me sleepy. Right now I am working on a next-check design document. We find the maximum check number and add 1 to this number. Wow I am so thirsty. Earlier today there was a design document review for the EOB process. I listened to Amy Goodman last week and there was one interview I thought was excellent. She interviewed a man who wrote a book about Bush thinks G-d told him to do this and other things. Tonight I am to pick up L at ballet. The next book I plan to read is The Fifth Estate hopefully it will be better than what I was reading. There are 268 pages in the E.L. Doctorow book so around 100 or so pages to go. I expect to finish it in a couple of days. Z and I went to EMU and picked up bagels from Einstein Brothers bagels. We also so a freight train. We went and parked at a McDonald's and can see the river and the railroad tracks. Luckily enough a train came by so my 4 year old was happy. I am happy we got a new vacuum cleaner. It is called the boss by Eureka. I love it. It has a duster and I dusted the copper water pipes and the iron gas pipes in the basement. I even dusted the 14 year old wedding presents in their boxes in the basement. Then you put the duster into a cleaner and its a bagless vacuum.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares