pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday

Last night I did a few more things I wanted to do. I did situps. I did handweights. I read a couple of parsha pages. Z came into our bed in the middle of the night. He didn't wake up until almost when I left at 8AM. R was late again. S was yelling at her and sent L in to wake her up. She won't be allowed to go to her friend's house for the chess club meeting because she didn't clean her room. R is re-reading the Harry Potter series. She started last week and is now almost finished with Book 4. I'm up to page 169. I went to bed earlier than usual around 12. I've got class tonight. My post nasal drip is killing me. I did nasal rinse last night. I couldn't find the time to do it this morning. Last night I did teeth whitening and again this morning. Soon the teeth whitening will be all used up. Speaking of all used up, ran out of dental floss and forgot again today to bring some in. Yesterday forgot to mention, I gave the homeless man 3 bagels and went for a 1 hour walk. It was the same route I rode my bike in 20 minutes here at work. I know my coughing and post nasal drip is driving my coworkers crazy. I just went to relax and let go. Bush's chief of staff resigned. The parsha is all about the beautiful cermenonies and traditions in making and designing a temple and its relics. In the book I am reading there is poetry too and one sentence had 104 words. I felt I had to count it. I started reading it when I was waiting for L at ballet yesterday. While I was waiting for my computer I read some Visual Basic.


New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares