pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Attempt to do it better

I am giving up trying to please everyone. For now on I will just do what I want to do. So far today I relaxed and let go one time. We had a staff meeting for the whole company. These two hour meetings upset my whole routine. I just finished lunch, pita bread roast beef sandwhich. Last night I tried my nasal irrigation. S was very thoughtful and bought it for me. I have post nasal drip and this might help. R took her compound machine project to school. L had a friend over last night and I got nothing accomplished. They woke up early too and went to bed around 12. I stayed up late and read my page of parsha. There is mention of some kind of device where a message can be sent to G-d. You can ask a question or get a long answer. Sometimes the answer is yes, sometimes no and sometimes no answer. This is on the Aaron breasplate. I did my 60 situps and watered the seedlings. I bought burlap plant holders and want to plant seeds inside. The kids set up 8 of them which leaves me in charge of water these every few days. Up to page 37 of Loon Lake. This book I like even less than World's Fair. I can't stand the lake of plot in the latter and the flashbacks in the former. Z came into our bed sometime last night. I stayed there and he didn't even know it. When I left he woke up crying, Dad come back to bed and sleep with me. S called me and said she needs more boxes.


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares