pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, March 24, 2006

Better days ahead

Yesterday I was too busy to blog. Last night in class I read a few blogs on my list. Now I lost a day and what I write will have to flow naturally from my brain to my fingers. We had a problem with the EOP program. I tried to look at it and got suddenly sleepy. So I went and took a nap. Then I was groggy for an hour and then I ate and then I went to class. I got there early and tried to help the students. Somehow I survived an feeling I got like a burst appendix. It hurt again when I lay down and again when I rose up. Don't I sound like a Torah passage. I didn't even do sit-ups or read parsha last night. My wrist is absolutely killing me. I tried the nasal rinse this morning. Right now my left ankle is so itchy its killing me. Wednesday's left over chicken stir fry is today's lunch. Yesterday I went with Tom to Wendy's carry out. One shoe is off and now the other foot is jealous. It is too hot. I need the other foot to have a shoe to scratch the unshoed foot. Ha I thought I wouldn't have the energy to crack jokes. Wednesday I read about anointment. The origin of it is with Aaron's priest. Then I anoited my nose after reading about anoitment. Ha ha the joke was funnier in my mind then here in print. I just found out the problem with the EOP program was an uninitialized variable. Somehow I missed it too. It wasn't my program. I was trying to help fix it. Also it was 18 pages long.
 
Z came into our bed at 1:30 Wed night/Thur morning about 30 minutes after I fell asleep. I stayed. Last night he arrived at 4:30. Z complained I couldn't get up at 6:52 when S said it was time to get up. She talks to you for 4 minutes from 6:48 to 6:52 then she is silent for 10 seconds and then says ok sleepy head time to get up. Both classes have evaluated me. Now my fate as a teacher is in G-d's hands, my hands and the student's hands. I can't put my sneakers back on. Too itchy. Too weird.
 
Shabbat Shalom


Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares