pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Monday, March 20, 2006

EOB

Its time to get back to work on the EOB design document. This stands for explanation of benefits. Very exciting news a comment on the blog. I left a comment on a blog in hopes others would follow me here. It worked. Of course the comment I left was a legitimate comment I just am fuzzy on what I was thinking at the time. I need to go back and re-read what I wrote and read on the other blog. Back to my update. Up to page 257 in World's Fair. Went with R and a boy in her class to a family learning institute band fund raiser. It was the boy's parents suggestion to go to this and it was awful. The kids were falling asleep. I asked them if we should leave and they applauded my suggestion. The weather was almost nice. I had a neighbor help me right the grill. I also put rubber feet on the washing machine. We used the grill for barbeque chicken. It was good. After dinner L read to me some nursery rhymes. An old babysitter took all three kids to chuck-e-cheese. The house was so quiet. I'm not taking my magnesium, today I'll try and see if won't hurt my stomach. I know the previous sentence was awkward. Tom and I just came back from getting a drink of water. He told me the story of his wife letting him cut her hair. He messed it up and they got in a fight. Today I've got my roast beef sandwhich lunch my wife made for me. Also I forgot to bring a coke. I read a page of Torah Commentary. The message religion is beautiful.


Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares