pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday

I'm glad to see the Catholics aren't even following their own religion. They are allowed to eat corned beef and cabbage today even though their religion forbids them from eating meat on Friday's. This is has been blessed by the pope.
 
Z came into our bed last night. So I went and slept in his bed. I had weird dreams until it was time for S to wake me up.
 
L wanted me to say good night to her last night and I did.
 
R was up and causing trouble with S as usual. As usual she was late because S told R to eat breakfast. R is working on her computer a book about Harry Potter.
 
Ken my boss got mad at me because Jill another manager strong armed me to do work for her behind his back. I didn't want this to escalate. They only know how to retaliate against me.
 
My latest problem is getting a program to find the maximum check number. Then a unix script will call the Oracle PL/SQL program. The unix shell script gets called or scheduled by a Tidal scheduling software. The program is about 5 lines long a select statement from a single table with a few ands in the where clause. I also have to design the explanation of benefits programming. Yesterday I forgot to put gell in my hair. Today I put mousse in my hair. I am wearing a black short sleeved tee shirt. Also I am on page 100 of World's Fair. I started this book yesterday.


Relax. Yahoo! Mail virus scanning helps detect nasty viruses!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 AM, Blogger Alan aka Avrum ben Avrum said…

    Dear Pittsfield,

    I come to your blog by way of your comment about My Cousin Jonathon's blog by Deborah.

    I found Deborah's comment about the Chossid's hand touching incident of interest as well.

    I am,

    Very Sincerely yours,

    Alan D. Busch

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares