pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday

For lack of a better title, today is Thursday. I finished Garden of Eden. I started World's Fair. by E.L. Doctorow. I'm already on page 30. Got rid of a bunch of books. We only have 29 books listed on the internet now. Had a claims payable workgroup meeting and I spent most of the hour updating the workgroup on the status of the projects. Meanwhile, I've got nothing to do. I walked around the neighborhood. And Tom and I went to the drive through at Wendy's. Now I'm trying to find the next check number for our claims payable process. The complicated part is it depends on the bank code. Getting very sleepy. Need more coffee. Once again Z came into our bed at 3 in the morning. I went into his bed so I wouldn't get kicked while I tried to sleep. I found a big box. S will be so happy about the box. I listened to L read to me and I helped her with measurement homework. Z is feeling sick and his nose is running. R has this invention project hanging over our heads (S and mine.)
 
S called and we were fighting. She called back and we started fighting again. If she wishes to call me at work and start fighting, I can't concentrate on my work.


Yahoo! Mail
Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares