pittsfield-jew

The first post says it all Shalom, This is the home of the Pittsfield Jew. Sure its neat to read about Jews in Brooklyn who are very observant but how about a not so observant Jew who lives in the Mid West?

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Give him another chance

I plan to give E.L.Doctorow one more chance. I finished World's Fair around 1 AM. Now I plan to start Loon Lake. Last night I read one page of Torah Commentary. The power of a habit is incredible. I read all you have to do is repeat a habit 21 times and becomes ingrained. So how did I used to do all the hobbies? It was a habit. Then you fall out of habit. My wife wants to go to the cemetery for me. Another inkling into my genealogical hobby. It was also a dig to try and get me to go with her to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I have refused because I am taking a stand for my parents. We don't argue much. Together we try to take a stand on R's spoiled ways. Yesterday I picked up L at ballet. Carol came by and wants me to tell Tom to fix his turnover. I went to the bathroom and Marilyn my neighbor across the cube row said enjoy your break. She saw me holding my book. I keep her informed of what books I have been reading. Last night's parsha page was about the stones Aaron was commanded to create. I think with all the colors the passage probably is more poetic in Hebrew than in English. Friedman always provides an excellent translation. Last night we had meatless stir fry and we had hot dogs separately. I read Hariet Tubman with L. This was her reading assignment to me. Z was wearing tights and a long size 8 pink cotton dress. He eventually went to sleep. By the time I went to sleep Z was already in my bed so I slept in the bunk bed. R and I watched extra scenes from the second Harry Potter DVD. I emptied the dishwasher and napped on the couch.


Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Listed on BlogShares